The world is constantly exploiting the internet to grow, making it a source of learning something new every day. The internet has made this planet a global village, and most of the people on this planet, use the internet to stay connected. The internet also helps in carrying basic to advanced tasks. A person can order food, buy products/ services, use the internet to control the house (home automation), or can use the internet to learn a language or coding skills, and can even get information about what is happening on the other side of the world.
In this digital age, where all the businesses (be it a budding startup or a flourishing company) from various domains (like education, healthcare, finance, tourism, any many more) are moving away from traditional marketing and using digital marketing as the prime source. So, it is wise to use the internet to reach out to your target audience and stay one step above your competitors.
Like other fields, the marketing and advertising field is also witnessing a boost in internet usage. Many MNCs, startups, and businesses have started using online marketing to boost their brand recognition and sales. The main tool of digital marketing is content. You must have definitely heard the quote, “Content is King,” and this quote can’t be any truer as good content can work wonders for your business. Updating and refreshing the content, be it on your social media handles, website, or other platforms will definitely help to catch the eye of the users and will drive more customers for the company. Use content marketing to not only improve business but also to survive the cut-throat competition and make your business flourish.
What are the benefits of content writing and content marketing?
Let us start by understanding what content writing is and how will quality and original content help you grow your business.
One of the main reasons why a company must invest in content is because good, original, and informative website content will help the user understand your brand better and thus improving the chances of them becoming your clients or customers. For example, if you are a brand that manufactures clothes, make sure that the website contains all the information about your brand, why is your brand good, what type of clothes do you sell, and many more.
Articles and blogs are also one of the main elements of content writing. Articles and blogs are written for information purposes. For example, if you are a clothing brand, write blogs about the best clothes for summer or how to be fashionable. These informative blogs will help with customer engagement. For example, if a person is searching for “Best clothes for summer,” and you have published a blog on it, the customer will read your blog and then come to your website and may even turn into a customer.
Another main purpose of curating quality website content and blogs is because of Search Engine Optimization (SEO). There may be thousands of websites from the same niche, and it becomes hard to decide which website must get a place on the first Search Engine Results Page (SERP). Getting a place on the first SERP will help in improving brand recognition and sales. So, SEO is done with the help of quality and engaging content and suitable keywords. Always make sure to use original content if you need good SEO as copied content will not help to boost the rank of your web page and is a legal issue.
Another medium where content can be used is the social media platforms. Writing engaging and interesting content about your brand and things, in general, will help you gain followers, and this will help in improving brand awareness. Content marketing is the process of marketing the original content on various platforms like search engines, social media platforms, and many more. Marketers generally post quality content across various platforms and run advertisements to drive sales.
Content writing and marketing is much more than blogs, SEO, and social media posts. There are many content writing services available in the market, which help in the overall growth of the company or business. Read ahead to understand more about content writing and what type of content writing services you must choose for your business. Also, understand whether in-house writers or a content writing company will satisfy your needs!
What is a content writing company?
Now that we have read about content writing, content marketing, and why a business should use it in this digital era, let us now see what is the role of a content writing company or content writing agency.
Well, it has been decided that marketers and businesses must use quality and original content to boost their online presence and improve their sales. Simple said than done, right? Well, not all the companies have the time or resources to hire a team of content writers who will produce good content for the web pages or company. If you are a renowned business, you may have money to invest but not the time and effort to invest in a content writing team. If you are a start-up, then the finance will definitely hinder while setting up a team.
So, what can be done in this case?
Simple, if you are a company that is aiming to create a strong digital presence, you can take the help of the content writing agency. A content writing agency houses many experienced writers who have expertise in curating professional and engaging content. A content writing company provides numerous services and is cost-effective.
A company or startup can outsource their content requirement and get quality and original content curated by professional writers if they tie-up with a content writing agency. This will help you in saving time, efforts, and, most importantly, money!
What is meant by content writing services?
Content writing and content marketing is the key element to get a good online presence. A good online presence will help you earn customers and enhance brand recognition. Content writing is the process of curating content from scratch. Original and high-quality content is mandatory to attract traffic.
Content writing does not only mean blogs or posting on social media. A company requires content during every stage, be it for running advertisements, sending a welcome mail and other professional mails to the clients or customers, making the website more informative and interactive, and for various other developments.
There are more than 30 different types of content required for companies as well as individuals. A single content writer or a team of in-house cannot efficiently produce all kinds of content. Hence, it is advisable to opt for writers who have experience and expertise in writing that particular content.
For example, if you ask a copywriter to curate technical content about the “Engine,” he/she may not be able to provide quality and reliable content. Similarly, website content writers are trained to write to the point, whereas article and blog writers can display creativity. So, it is necessary to get the content curated from professional content writers who have expertise in a particular domain.
Content writing companies offer a wide range of content writing services. A company or individual can outsource the content requirement and pay according to the number of words generated.
What are the different types of content writing services?
Content writing does not only mean blog writing and website content writing. Tons of various writing styles are covered under the content writing services. Here are some of the most used content writing services and how they will benefit your business:
- Article writing: Article writing is one of the most common types of content writing. Articles are generally written for information purposes. Articles can be written on any topic like the latest news, about people, events, academics, and many more. A good article must be engaging as well as informative. Through articles, businesses can provide information (general and brand-specific) and boost their brand recognition. Individuals can make money and promote their platform through article writing.
- Biography writing: If you are a company, the “About Us” section on the website is written by the biography writer. Biography writing needs to be of good quality as the visitors get to know about you and your company through this section. It helps in building trust and strengthening the relationship. Include details about the company, history of your company, the values, mission, and vision of the company, and make sure to add a personal touch, which makes your website stand out of the competition.
- Blog writing: Blogs are an important element of SEO. Posting informative and engaging blogs attract traffic and help you rank on the top SERP. Blogs must be interactive and creative touch can be added to it. Use of proper format (like introduction, body, and conclusion), ample subheadings, and suitable keywords that will help your website rank on the top. Don’t only write for SEO purposes but try to engage traffic and provide them with useful information, which will in-turn help in boosting the visibility of the site.
- Copywriting: Almost the entire world uses social media. Hence optimizing social media strategies will help any brand or business (startup or established company) to improve brand recognition and reach out to a wide range of people. Using social media, one can reach out to the target audience from any part of the world. Unique and engaging posts will help a company gain organic followers. Try to post about the latest news, information, and other interesting facts about your niche rather than solely focusing on your brand or company. Quality copywriting will boost brand awareness and sales.
- Email writing: If you are a service-based company, you need to frequently send professional emails to the clients. If you are a product-based company, you need to send mails regarding new offers or updates to the customers to keep them engaged. Good emails will help in retaining clients or customers. Email writing is the sole of any business.
- Company Portfolio: Company portfolio plays an important role in gaining potential clients. It is the face of the company, so it must be perfect to attract leads and stakeholders. Highlights, achievements and the company must be included in the company portfolio. Make the portfolio attractive and intriguing.
- Ebook writing: People have started to prefer electronic devices to read about any subject. Hence curating an Ebook will help in gaining traffic and making money. An electronic book (Ebook) is a book about any subject published in the form of PDF (or other formats), which can be easily downloaded and transferred, and the Ebook can be read on devices like laptops, computers, tablets, phones, etc. Depending on the number of downloads, the Ebook author earns money.
- Proofreading and Editing: This is one of the main elements of content writing. You may write highly engaging content and use fancy words to make it sound rich. But what is the use of high-end content if it contains silly grammatical errors or other mistakes? Grammatical errors cause the reader to lose interest in that piece and may not read further. A good writer must always ensure that the content is perfect! So, it is necessary to proofread the content before submitting or publishing it. Editing the content helps in polishing it and make it even more beautiful.
- Employment document: Trying hard to land in your dream job? Well, make sure that you have all the documents ready. Even if you ace the interview but did not display proper documents, it may have a negative impact. So, prepare a list of documents required and ensure to get them ready before the interview. Ensure that the content in the documents is error-free and true.
- Magazine content: Engaging, entertaining, or informative magazine is bound to receive more subscribers. Depending on the quality of stories and articles published in the magazine, the traffic is influenced. Hence, quality magazine writing is important to attract traffic.
- Report-writing: A report is written for academics, business, or information purposes. A good and professional report will help in earning the interest of the reader. Always follow the correct report writing format as quality reports speak well about your brand or business.
A brief about Content Consultancy Services and how will it benefit you
Content writing and marketing will benefit any business (be it small or big) to set up a great online presence. But let’s say you want to outsource content from a content writing agency but don’t want to spend time or efforts creating an entire content outline (like creating a social media planner, thinking about new blog topics, planning to optimize your website with interactive and engaging content) you can utilize the content consultancy services. Also, content consultancy services will help those startups and businesses who have not much knowledge about content marketing and content writing. Those companies can spend a minimal amount on content consultancy services and strengthen their online presence.
A few content writing agencies provide content consultancy services, which include both content strategy (for articles, website content, and blogs) and social media ideation. Content ideation is also provided for emailers, brochures, and many more.
Content consultancy services will help any business or startup tremendously. It will save time, efforts, money, and, most importantly, the company will get a proper content layout, which is sure to be a success.
How can companies and startups take the help of content writing agencies?
Creating a good online presence is necessary to lure traffic as well as to improve sales. Both well-established companies and startups can exploit the internet to carry out brand recognition campaigns and improve their online presence.
Some of the main verticals which require content include:
- If you are a well-established company or a budding startup, the first thing one needs is a good user-friendly website. A good and informative website helps to lure traffic, and convert the audience into clients. It is advisable to use original and quality content as copying the content from another source or rephrasing the content will not add much credibility to your website. The website must be filled with quality and engaging content, which makes the customers understand your brand (products or services) and makes them choose your company. One more thing to remember is that if you copy the content, you may not get a good position on the Search Engine Results Page, and plagiarism can also land you in legal troubles.
2. Another main vertical is articles and blogs. These are curated to provide information. For example, if your company falls in the FinTech domain, post articles and blogs frequently on the latest advancements and updates in FinTech so that the target audience will read the blogs and from there land on your website. Blogs and articles are also uploaded frequently to boost SEO and get a place in the first SERP. Many agencies provide SEO content writing services, which will help in ranking on the top and reaching to the correct target audience.
3. Social media posts are the best and effective way to reach thousands of people with minimal investment of time and money. Posting frequent and unique content will help you stand out from the competition and get you, organic followers. Social media sites like Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, and many more are extensively used by marketers to improve brand awareness. One can also do social media marketing and run ad campaigns to gain customers. Remember, appealing content leads to interested customers!
4. Apart from these, content is required in various other sections like case studies, guide, FAQ section, portfolios, Emailers, and many more. Engaging, interactive, original, and quality content will work wonders for your business!
Why are a content writing companies better from in-house writers?
Your company may have an in-house content writing team. There are two cases, either the content writing team would be performing well, or your company is looking for a good alternative.
If your company falls in the first category, just read ahead to understand how a content writing company proves to be more beneficial. If you are desperately looking for a new alternative, do not worry, content writing agencies are here for the rescue!
Here are a few good reasons to take the help of a content writing agency:
- Affordability: By taking help from an agency, all you need to do is pay only for the words you receive. This cut the office, transport, and other allowances cost tremendously.
- Quality and quantity: Content writing agency ensures that you get both quality and quantity. They have many writers who work diligently to provide the best possible content.
- Professionalism and variety: A content writing firm has copywriters, SEO content writers, website content writers, technical writers, and writers from various backgrounds. So you can get any content writing service that will be perfectly curated by experienced writers.
- Save time and efforts: The company need not bring in a new set of writers and train them for a few weeks to make them proficient. Hire a content writing agency and save your time and efforts.
Things to keep in mind while choosing a content writing agency
There are hundreds of content writing agencies and companies claiming to provide quality and original content. But it is necessary to carefully choose the writing agency which provides the best content writing services because good content means good brand recognition and sales. If you are investing money into content, make sure that it gives you good Return-on-Investment.
The ultimate question remains, how can I choose the best content writing agency? The answer is simple, analyze the company, and make a decision for yourself.
Firstly, the internet has answers to all your queries. So, use the internet to research the content writing company, read the reviews, check their website, and decide for yourself.
Secondly, if you are satisfied with the background check, set up a meeting (on a call or in the office) and understand their working model and check if it suits your company.
Thirdly, pay attention to some minor (yet important!) details like quality of work, how well you can get the revisions done, cost, and then decide if you want to continue with the agency or search for a new one.
A quick peek into Content-Whale: Content Writing Agency in India.
Content-Whale is considered one of the reliable agencies providing the best content writing services. This is because Content-Whale ensures that the quality of the work is never compromised and curates the content according to the client’s needs.
Some of the main reasons to choose Content-Whale include:
- Timely submissions: We work round the clock to ensure that we deliver work by the given deadline.
- Quality: We have a team of enthusiastic writers who produce the best content. The work is then checked by the editorial team to make it perfect.
- Affordability: We believe that all companies must grow and make use of the digital space. So, our content writing services are cost-effective.
- Quantity: We can easily produce more than 30,000 words within 24 hours.
- Get content anytime: Worried about how will work be done during the holiday? We have got you covered! We work all-year-round to produce the best content.
- Quality-check: We provide plagiarism, and premium Grammarly reports so that our clients can be assured of the quality and originality of the content.
Now you would believe the saying “Content is King,” which is absolutely true when it comes to performing well on digital platforms. Good content can help your business tremendously. A good website, proper SEO, engaging social media campaigns, and other professional content (E-mails, guides, company portfolios) will help you reach the target audience and boost sales.
Always try and post original, interactive, and engaging content in order to attract traffic, and turn them into potential customers. Content writing requires a quality time investment and if you are running out of time or good ideas, you can take the help of content consultancy and content writing services offered by various firms.
There are many content writing agencies which provide the best content writing services. They house professional writers who have expertise and experience in writing quality and original content. If you do not have time and prefer not to spend much effort and money keeping an in-house team, you can outsource the content requirement. There are many content writing agencies, but it is necessary to choose the best one in order to gain good service and maximum ROI.
Q. Why is content important in this digital era?
A. People from around the globe use the internet to know about the latest news, gain information, or to simply spend a few minutes scrolling through social media. Starting from the blogs you read (for information), website, videos (tutorial or entertainment), or social media posts (to pass time), the base of everything is good content. Good content catches the eye of the user and keeps them interested and urges them to indulge further.
Q. What are the types of content writing services?
A. There are more than 30 types of content writing present in the market. The popular ones are blog writing, article writing, copywriting, and website content writing. The content writing service that you require entirely depends upon your business.
Q. What is the role of a content writer?
A. A content writer is a person who curates content for online platforms like search engines and social media. Since there are various types of content writing services, there are specific writers who curate content based on a particular domain. A person may be a copywriter, blogger, report writer, technical writer, or any other kind of writer.
Q. How should I proceed if I want to work with a content writing agency?
A. Try to search for a few good content writing companies and analyze them thoroughly to choose the best one. Once you have chosen a writing agency, contact them (through mail or call) and understand their working model. If you are satisfied, then provide them with a small amount of work. If you find the work to be good and delivery is proper, you can book them for bulk orders.
Q. How much do content writing companies charge?
A. Most of the content writing agencies charge, according to Price per Word (PPW). So according to the number of words you buy, you may have to pay. The price of one word depends on two parameters, the company and the type of content you are buying.
Q. How do I ensure that I get quality and original content?
A. It is necessary that you get quality content if you are investing in it. You can check the originality of the content by doing a plagiarism check. There is much software available in the market, which will help you measure the originality of the content. You can check the quality of content by reading it once or by running it on online tools that check the quality and point of grammatical errors. Reliable content writing agencies often attach Grammarly and Plagiarism reports so that the client can be assured of the quality and originality.